So as I mentioned earlier I am joining a photography group (I came across it through www.meetup.com where you can find a group for any hobby and interest and yes you actually meet these people in the flesh and not over the internet) basically for people like me who have no clue what they are doing but really, really want to take pretty pictures. I also mentioned that we are following something called Project 52. Well Project 52 seems to be a little advanced for people like me who have no knowledge of how their camera works. So, I guess the group leader thought it would be better to start a little more simpler with 31 Days to a Better Photo.
The first assignment on this page was "take a picture" Whew! That's something I can do. I was actually out near where I live today and took a few pictures and fiddled with some on the buttons on the camera (which by the way just a point and shoot type of thing) and these are the photos I came up with:
I personally love taking pictures of the outdoors and places. I find taking photos of people kind of difficult at times but I do love taking pictures of my son.
What inspires you to take a photo? What are some of your favourite places to take pictures?
I really like taking pictures in high park... when you wander around that area with a camera, you tend to stumble into awesome little scenes all over the place!
ReplyDeleteI love High Park. There is such a variety of things to take pictures of.
ReplyDeleteHI Julia! I love that you already have a site set up for your Project 52 work. Really excited to see the images you start to make, and I really like the composition in your first images!
ReplyDelete