Monday, 20 February 2012

Welcome to the Little Shutterbug

Welcome! I decided to create this blog mainly because I joined a photography group (which was created through a local mom's group) and wanted a place to post all of my photos and everything I learned.

I am definitely  not a photographer.  In fact, I barely know anything about taking pictures but I'm on Maternity leave right now and kind of feel like my brain is leaking out of my ear so I figured now would be the best time to learn more about how to use the new camera my mother got me!

The group I'm in is following Project 52 and every week there is a new lesson and "assignment"  Here's the website if anyone else is interested http://belovedmuse.com/2011/12/28/project-52-course-curriculum/ .  Before we start that, however, the group I am in is going to follow some of the ideas in this website http://my3boybarians.com/31-days-to-a-better-photo/ .

Hopefully you'll get a kick out of some of the photos I shoot and learn something new too.

No comments:

Post a Comment